Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great all-natural smoothie. It has no added sugar or other additives, and all ingredients fresh and healthy.
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, not from concentrate (such as "Simply Orange Juice")
- 6 -8 fresh strawberries (6-8 small to medium or 4-6 large to jumbo strawberries)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 ounces plain yogurt (unsweetened)
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- Pour soymilk and orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana to blender.
- Add yogurt.
- Blend on medium or high until fruit is completely chopped up.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes (you can add more or less ice to make the smoothie thicker or thinner).
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Taste a small sample to make sure the ice is completely blended - you should not be able to chew on any ice chunks! If there are ice chunks, then you should keep blending it a little longer.
Soy is usually GMO. Very unhealthy!!!
Very good smoothie! I added 2 packets of Stevia to sweeten it up a bit because I like things sweet. Great recipe.
Quick, healthy and delicious! I just dumped them all in the blender without slicing as it did all the work. I think I might have tasted more of the banana as the one I used was large. Nevertheless, we enjoyed it! Thank you!