Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great all-natural healthy smoothie. No sugar additives, and all ingredients are fresh.
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk (you can use skim or 2%)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, not from concentrate (such as Simply Orange Juice)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, fresh, sliced (frozen ones aren't as good, but they work)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 ounces plain yogurt (all-natural)
- 8 -10 ice cubes
- Pour milk and orange juice in blender.
- Slice strawberries & banana and add to blender.
- Add yogurt.
- Add 8-10 ice cubes (you can add more or less to make the smoothie thicker or thinner).
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
I enjoyed very much. I used fresh strawberries, banana, and greek plain yogurt with 1 % milk.
I allowed my five year old to juice some oranges for fresh orange juice as well. He loves to use the juicer and helps me with my lemonade/limeade all the time. Thank you for sharing this recipe, I really enjoyed it!