Delicious way to eat spinach. You can substitute the cottage cheese for part-skim ricotta cheese and the two laughing cow cheese wedges for ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Pulse spinach in three batches in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add cottage cheese (ricotta cheese), laughing cow cheese, eggs, garlic, and pepper; stir to combine.
- Coat muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide the spinach mixture among cups to very top.
- Bake spinach cakes until set, about 25 minutes. Let stand in the pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm.