Laughing Cow Mashed Potatoes
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Scrub and cut potatoes into 1" chunks.
- Place in a medium sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer about 15 minutes or until tender.
- When potatoes are cooked drain off some of the water and reserve.
- Add cheese wedges to potatoes and mash, adding reserved potato water as necessary.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Not the traditional mashed potato recipe....but very yummy! For some reason, all my grocery store had was light swiss....no flavors. So I cooked garlic with the potatoes to add some flavor. They were a bit dry, so I definitely added the cooking water. They turned out to be a wonderful side dish.....thanks for sharing!
I saw laughing cow cheese for the first time a couple of weeks ago and on impulse bought it (family pack with 16 wedges) and though we are not fans of processed cheese this was very good in the mash potatoe and we thoroughly enjoyed the smooth creamy texture. Thank you LARavenscroft and ElaineAnn for recommending in I Recommend Tag Game.
see 7 more reviews