Recipe by Parvulus
Restaurant style sesame chicken with out the extra fat and calories.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a lovely, quick and easy recipe, dinner was on the table in no time. Made as written, the only thing was that I used dark soya sauce, it was what I had on hand. The chicken didn't look so pretty, but it tasted great. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for Spring Pac 2012.
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mirin (Japanese sweet cooking wine) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds, any variety
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch of dry chili flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut the chicken breasts in half.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish and pour soy sauce and Mirin over the chicken. Turn the chicken over to thoroughly coat.
- Combine the seeds, flour, pepper and chili flakes in a bowl. Mix well. Place the chicken in the dry mixture and turn over to coat completely.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray. Place coated chicken in the dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until done, uncovered.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve immediately.