A perfect, light snack for any occasion!!!!! Low in sugar and if you want to make it even more healthy, substitute the butter for margarine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl cream butter, brown sugar, eggs and liquor until smooth.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt.
- 4Stir into sugar mixture.
- 5Stir in almonds and oats.
- 6Bake 10-12 min until light and golden.
- 7let them cool for 2 min before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Oatmeal Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 111.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g