Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and tasty, this chicken dish has a bit of a kick. WW points: 5 points/serving.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 6 ounces chicken, cooked and cubed
- 4 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 1⁄3 cup mexican cheese, shredded
- Saute pepper and onion in skillet with Pam.
- Add soup, Rotel, and chicken.
- Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.