Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 potato, boiled and grated
- 1⁄2 cup panir, grated/crumbled (cottage cheese)
- 1 tablespoon processed cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons curd cheese (see note)
- 1 tablespoon cabbage, grated fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- Peel cucumbers.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Cut the boat shaped lengths into 2" chunks.
- Quarter tomatoes.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Keep aside everything.
- Put paneer, cheese, curdcheese, cabbage, carrot, ginger and potato in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Toss gently.
- Before serving:- Place a spoonful of this mixture into each hollow of the cucumber and tomato.
- Garnish with bits of corriander.
- Serve chilled.
- Note: Curdcheese is made by typing the normal plain curd in a muslin cloth and hanging it up for 2-3 hours.