Recipe by Chef Stu #2
Boneless wings with a kick, that won't kill your diet.
Top Review by Krista Roes
Wow, we loved "hot wings" when in America but without a fryer we've been disapointed trying to replicate them here in Germany. We LOVED the cornflake breading (we used whole wheat flakes and they were wonderful). We also loved the fact that they were lower in calories and fat! I did add in a bit of flour just to cover the spots that the cornflakes didn't quite get. Will make this again and again.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts with 1 Tbspn of cajun seasoning.
- Slice breasts into strips of equal size.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce with the egg whites.
- Mix the remaining cajun seasoning with the corn flake crumbs.
- Dip strips into egg white mixture and then into crumb mixture.
- Place strips onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minute.
- Remove from oven, dip into remaining Buffalo wing sauce and return to baking sheet.
- Return to oven for 5-10 minutes.