Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Boneless wings with a kick, that won't kill your diet.
Make and share this Healthy Hot "wings" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄4 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups buffalo wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- cooking spray
- Season chicken breasts with 1 Tbspn of cajun seasoning.
- Slice breasts into strips of equal size.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce with the egg whites.
- Mix the remaining cajun seasoning with the corn flake crumbs.
- Dip strips into egg white mixture and then into crumb mixture.
- Place strips onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minute.
- Remove from oven, dip into remaining Buffalo wing sauce and return to baking sheet.
- Return to oven for 5-10 minutes.