Recipe by mili-isa
this is for all those woman who are trying to watch their weight while being gluten intolerant. i found this recipe on the internet somewhere. this dough is simple to make and looks so yummy. you make little individual pizzas or one big one as you like=) enjoy!=)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (cook rice in a rice cooker for best results)
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (look for a BPA-free brand such as Eden)
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- garlic granules, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly oil a heavy baking pan.
- 2. In a food processor, process the brown rice, garbanzo beans, flaxseeds, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and garlic granules until mixture starts to ball up (you may need to stop and start the food processor several times to mix ingredients with a fork.).
- 3. Divide the “dough” into 4 equal parts. Spread mixture on baking pan about 1/4 inch thick (you can make it slightly thinner if you prefer.) Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove gluten free pizza crust from the oven and spread a thin layer of marinara on top of each crust. Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of cheese on top of each pizza. Put the gluten free pizzas back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Top with whatever your heart desires.