From the back of a box in France!! A really good, verstaile recipe, change the fish and herbs according to taste and availability. I like salmon filets or cod filets the best. I often use one recipe of BEURRE BLANC SAUCE to pour into individual papillottes after cooking. Not necessary, but nice!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put two fairly long pieces of tin foil on the counter, in a cross pattern.
- 2You need to bring them up over the food and carefully scrunch them closed so make sure you have enough.
- 3Put a bed of ribboned zucchini down in the center of the foil, use a carrot peeler to easily ribbon the zucchini the long way.
- 4Put a 200 gram filet of cod or salmon (or sometimes I mix!) on top of the zucchini ribbons.
- 5Cover with half a diced tomato.
- 6Salt, pepper, add chopped herbs.
- 7Carefully bring up the sides of the foil so everything is inside and closed well and scrunch.
- 8The goal is to let no steam escape while cooking.
- 9Bake in a 400° preheated oven 15 to 20 minutes.
- 10Put the whole package on a plate and open to serve.
- 11Add the beurre Blanc sauce directly to the open package if using.
- 12I always serve the whole thing still in the foil on the plate--make for very easy cleanup too.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Fish En Papillotte
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 413.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 37.5 g