Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds weird but yummy! Goes great with French Onion Sunchips and Lemonade!
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 slices soft sourdough bread (or white)
- 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 sliced cucumbers, peeled
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Cut the crusts of both slices of bread,set.
- one slice aside.
- On the 1 slice spread the cream cheese evenly.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds on the bread with cream cheese. Make sure all of the seeds stick on the bread.Set aside.
- On a cutting board cut each of the cherry tomatoes in half, so you will end up having 8 halves of tomatoes.
- On the slice of bread with cream cheese and seeds,place the tomatoes and cucumbers on top so they are laid out evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with other slice of bread and serve.
i love this sammie it is onei make oftend another nice addtion is some feta and green onions thanks for sharing