Healthy Cream Cheese and Sunflower Seed Sandwiches
- Cut the crusts of both slices of bread,set.
- one slice aside.
- On the 1 slice spread the cream cheese evenly.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds on the bread with cream cheese. Make sure all of the seeds stick on the bread.Set aside.
- On a cutting board cut each of the cherry tomatoes in half, so you will end up having 8 halves of tomatoes.
- On the slice of bread with cream cheese and seeds,place the tomatoes and cucumbers on top so they are laid out evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with other slice of bread and serve.