Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a great breakfast and can also be made ahead, frozen, and thawed on your way to work, etc.
- 2 cups soymilk, any flavor
- 1⁄4 cup fiber one cereal or 1⁄4 cup all-bran cereal
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
I'm on a diet, and It's so good! I used Skippy Peanut butter for Healthy Results.
Really Dreamy Delicious and Great on a horribly hot summer morning! I used Virtually fat-free milk and omitted the peanut butter. Also, I used Nesquik chocolate powder(for protein powder). I made this as a treat for 2 kids both of whom gulped it down in one go and kissed me, one on each cheek after finishing:-))