Healthy Chocolate Smoothie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quick, easy & chocolatey
- Ready In:
- 1 ripe banana
- 8 -10 ounces water or 8 -10 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened powdered baking cocoa (if you prefer your chocolate less dark, reduce to 1-2 teaspoons, or substitute carob if desired)
- 1 cup ice, as desired (crushed ice works best)
- Place ingredients blender.
- [optional] Add a handful (about 1/8 to 1/4 cup) of raw cashews, blanched almonds, or nuts/seeds of your choice.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION