Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a delicious alternative to the traditional sugar and fat loaded cookies. A wonderfully sweet chocolate chip cookie you can eat without guilt!
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sugars, margarine, vanilla, and egg white in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
These cookies look & smell amazing! I am still waiting for the "husband taste test" since they are for him (need something healthier to satisfy that sweet tooth!). But from the cook's point of view, they were easy to put together, baked beautifuly & snuck in some whole wheat flour! I only got about 12 larger sized cookies from this; I was glad for that since we are a small household. Can easily double for next time! Thanks so much for sharing!