The best tasting chocolate chip cookie out there that everyone can enjoy. It's gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan! This recipe will make 24 cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredinets in a large bowl.
- 2Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- 3Mix wet ingredinets into dry.
- 4Form 1/2 inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 7-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips