Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just something I threw together to start eating healthier. It is delicious!!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, fresh
- 3 eggs
- creole seasoning
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add peppers, red onion and mushrooms.
- Sautee until crisp tender.
- Add spinach leaves and let them wilt down slightly.
- Beat eggs and add them to the skillet.
- Season with creole seasoning.
- Cook until the eggs are cooked.