Recipe by Phil the Thrill
This is a recipe that I developed after discovering that my mother had some unused blackberries in the freezer. We think that it tastes delicious, and I hope you think so too! This recipe is an excellent way to squeeze in some calcium in the morning.
- 4 ice cubes (about 1/4 of a cup)
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 medium banana, broken into about 1 inch chunks
- 1 -6 ounce dannon light and fit reduced-fat blackberry yogurt or 1 -6 ounce other similar artifically sweetened yogurt
- artificial sweetener, packets (optional)