Healthy Beef 'n' Eggplant Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small skillet, saute eggplant in Pam until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- Add the eggplant, tomato sauce and spices; bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Pour beef mixture into pie shell and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake for 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.