Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
banana bread made with spiced flax mix, egg starts and stevia - don't expect this to taste like regular banana bread, but it is delicious in its own healthy right.
- cream together butter and sugar, add egg starts and mashed bananas, combine well.
- combine oat bran, oats, flour, stevia, baking soda, salt and mix well, then add to banana mixture.
- fold together til blended, pour into greased and floured mini loaf pans or muffin tins, (don't pour too much in each one or it will not cook in center!).
- bake at 350 for 1 hour or until cooked in center.
- before pouring into pans add in any of the following: chopped pecans, craisins, walnuts or chocolate chips.