Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This Banana Bread is made with whole wheat flour, oats, and brown sugar; so its a healther recipe that still has all the flavor of a regular recipe. Since this recipe makes three small loaves, I like to make each with a different nut.
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil (olive oil works also)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease three mini bread loaf pans. (Or line with wax paper to ensure easy removal).
- Mix first four ingresients together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.