Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sightly healthier version of tuna salad, but it still tastes creamy and delicious.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 hard-cooked egg white
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shoestring carrots
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Mix togther the sour cream, mustard and pepper to make the dressing.
- In a bowl flake the tuna then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir in dressing.