Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a super recipe, it tastes like Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Breasts but uses Greek Yogurt instead of the mayonnaise. It is moist and very flavorful.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread over chicken breasts.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
The yogurt separated but it tasted ok. The chicken may have been juicier if it was pounded out first. My piece of chicken was pretty thick.