Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup toasted hazelnuts, skins removed
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Whirl hazelnuts in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add cornmeal and whirl to combine. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and whirl to combine. Add eggs, milk, and butter.
- Pulse to just combine with dry ingredients.
- Drop batter in 3-tablespoon portions onto a frying pan over medium-high heat. Turn pancakes when bubbles appear on the surface, cooking about 3 minutes total per pancake.