Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pleasure to drink.
Make and share this Hazel-Cocoa Prepared Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup hazelnut-flavored coffee, already prepared, to taste
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons milk, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Add the cocoa powder and the sugar to the freshly prepared hazelnut-flavored coffee.
- Remove until it dissolves.
- Add the hazelnut liqueur and the milk.
I really enjoyed this coffee Cooking Master. It was flavorful, rich and creamy. Quick and really easy to make. Thank you for sharing your recipe for this lovely nutty mocha flavored coffee. Made for Fall Pac/12