Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) cans potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Add in popcorn, potato sticks, and nuts; toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 3 minutes, stir mixture and bake another 4-5 minutes.
- Store in air-tight containers.
This is an awesome mix! Love the final combo of tastes. Very easy to make. Served at my DD's 16th birthday party (Halloween theme) and it was gobbled up. Thanks for this keeper!!