- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) cans potato sticks
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Add in popcorn, potato sticks, and nuts; toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 3 minutes, stir mixture and bake another 4-5 minutes.
- Store in air-tight containers.