These are so good! Cook time does not include 30 second heating of tortilla in microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash tomato and slice thinly.
- 2Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate (can use paper) and microwave on high 30 seconds.
- 3Place tortillas on flat surface and spread each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese up to 1-inch from edge.
- 4Top each with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
- 5Place 2 slices ham on honey mustard.
- 6Place 1 slice cheese on top of ham.
- 7Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
- 8Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1-inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder.
- 9Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- 10Eat and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Wraps/Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 298.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: