Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so good! Cook time does not include 30 second heating of tortilla in microwave.
Make and share this Hawaiian Wraps/Rollups recipe from Food.com.
- Wash tomato and slice thinly.
- Place tortillas on microwave-safe plate (can use paper) and microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Place tortillas on flat surface and spread each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese up to 1-inch from edge.
- Top each with 1 teaspoon honey mustard.
- Place 2 slices ham on honey mustard.
- Place 1 slice cheese on top of ham.
- Top with 1 tomato slice and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
- Fold one side of each tortilla up about 1-inch to form bottom and roll in the shape of a cylinder.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas.
- Eat and Enjoy!
This was a very good recipe. I used those italian "Flat-Out"s instead of tortillas though, and then sliced them into pinwheels. My husband really liked these and deemed them worthy to put in my permenent recipe book. :) Thanks for posting!