- 2 cups crushed pineapple
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 pork steaks (cut in half)
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pineapple in a large baking dish.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes.
- Layer over pineapple and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork steaks and place over the sweet potatoes.
- Arrange bacon strips on top of meat.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350° for about one hour, or till sweet potatoes and meat are tender.
- Remove cover and turn temperature to 450° for the last 10 minutes of cooking till meat and bacon are browned.