Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from my Hungry Girl Cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 6 ounces chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 12 chunks)
- 4 mushrooms (white, medium)
- 1⁄2 onion (medium, cut into 8 slices)
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper (medium, cut into 4 slices)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper (medium, cut into 4 slices)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (medium, cut into 4 slices)
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple (4 chunks)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- marinate chicken in pineapple juice for 30 minutes (in fridge), drain pineapple juice.
- evenly distribute all items onto 4 skewers.
- cook kabobs in pan coated with nonstick spray (medium-high heat) about 10 minutes (flipping 1/2 way through) or grill (be sure chicken is cooked thoroughly).
- drizzle with teriyaki sauce immediately before serving.