1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
This is so yummy and really hits the spot especially in the summer months when it is warm and dinner outside is the answer! Time does not include marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, dry mustard and pepper in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Pound chicken breasts to even thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- 4Reserving 1/4-1/2 c of sauce, pour remaining sauce over chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or ziploc bag.
- 5Cover or seal and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 6Grill over medium heat approximately 6 minutes per side, basting with reserved marinade. Grill until done.
- 7When you turn chicken, if desired, dip pineapple rings in marinade- grill the pineapple sliced turning once.
- 8Top chicken with pineapple and serve over rice.
- 9Serves 6.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Grilled Chicken and Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2822.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 35.5 g