Recipe by Eyemadreamer
I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and ever since it's been a favorite in the house. Everyone else I've made it for LOVES it and demands the recipe. It's very delicious.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw all the first 6 ingredients on the list into a bowl and mix it, then add the chicken & pineapples, toss to combine.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate to marinate at least two hours, overnight is good but not necessary.
- Put chicken & pineapples onto skewers, make a pattern of your own with them.
- Grill them on a lightly oiled grill for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done.