Direct from a Pillsbury appetizer cookbook comes these delicious little appetizers. They're best served with mango or peach salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack to lowest position; heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray 1 side of 4 tortillas with cooking spray.
- 3On large cookie sheet, place tortillas, (sprayed sides down) overlapping in center so tortillas do not hand over edge of sheet.
- 4Top evenly with bacon, pineapple, cheese and remaining tortillas.
- 5Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- 6Place another cookie sheet on top of tortillas; press down.
- 7Bake on bottom oven rack 8-10 minutes or until bottom tortillas are golden brown.
- 8Turn cookie sheets and quesadillas over.
- 9Bake about 5 minutes longer of until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 10Cut into 8 small wedges; serve warm with salsa.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Appetizer Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: