Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Direct from a Pillsbury appetizer cookbook comes these delicious little appetizers. They're best served with mango or peach salsa.
- Place oven rack to lowest position; heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 1 side of 4 tortillas with cooking spray.
- On large cookie sheet, place tortillas, (sprayed sides down) overlapping in center so tortillas do not hand over edge of sheet.
- Top evenly with bacon, pineapple, cheese and remaining tortillas.
- Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Place another cookie sheet on top of tortillas; press down.
- Bake on bottom oven rack 8-10 minutes or until bottom tortillas are golden brown.
- Turn cookie sheets and quesadillas over.
- Bake about 5 minutes longer of until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 8 small wedges; serve warm with salsa.
Yummy appetizer. I made these for an ethnic dinner & they went over wonderfully. I used store bought mango salsa but I'll try some homemade mango salsa next time. Unique & tasty recipe, thanks for sharing.