I loosely based this recipe on a trail mix sold at Trader Joe's. There is a recipe on Recipezaar for taro chips, but I have not tried them. It's on my list....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, roasted
- 2 (2 ounce) Mounds candy bars, diced small
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 6 ounces taro chips (regular or spicy) or 6 ounces terra brand chips (regular or spicy)
- 1Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Play around with the proportions.
- 3Yield is estimated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaii 5-0 Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.7
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: