Recipe by kzbhansen
These are not for the light-hearted!! These are very rich!! For chocolate lovers this has dark and white chocolate with Butterscotch morsels in the mix!!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
These are just excellent cookies. I also left out the butterscotch because I don't care for them and added Toffee chips in their place. Texture was perfect. Thanks. Made for your cookathon. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
- 1064.65 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml salt
- 473.18 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml granulated sugar
- 354.88 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 14.78 ml vanilla (The good stuff)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 680.38 g package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 311.84 g package white chocolate chips
- 311.84 g package butterscotch chips
- 236.59 ml walnuts (optional) or 236.59 ml pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a med size bowl. Set aside.
- Put eggs in a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In a Large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until very creamy.
- Add the eggs and blend well.
- Stir in ALL of the morsels until distributed through. Add the nuts if you are using.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet place "Golf Ball" size drops and bake for 9 minutes for Soft Batch cookies or 11 minutes for crunchier cookies.