These are not for the light-hearted!! These are very rich!! For chocolate lovers this has dark and white chocolate with Butterscotch morsels in the mix!!
- 4 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 teaspoons vanilla (The good stuff)
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 (24 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts (optional) or 1 cup pecans (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a med size bowl. Set aside.
- Put eggs in a small bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In a Large bowl, beat together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until very creamy.
- Add the eggs and blend well.
- Stir in ALL of the morsels until distributed through. Add the nuts if you are using.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet place "Golf Ball" size drops and bake for 9 minutes for Soft Batch cookies or 11 minutes for crunchier cookies.