Recipe by keen5
Served mostly at a Hawaiian Luau. Prep and cook times approximate. Cook time does not include chill time. This is cut into squares.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I bet this would be good with some mango and crushed pineapple mixed in and Macadamia nuts finely chopped for over the top, with some Cool Whip... Might just have to try it to see!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Lower heat and cook for ten minutes, stirring constantly to avoid lumping or burning.
- Pour into 8x8 inch dish and chill until set.
- Cut haupia into squares.
- NOTE: May be topped with crushed pineapple, sliced peaches or sliced mango.