Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The first night I made this I was struggling with what to make for dinner knowing I had hamburger to work with. I was first going to use elbow macaroni and then remembered my package of Simply Potatoes Hashbrowns...I mixed it altogether and threw it in a baking dish. We had company that night and EVERYONE raved about it! TIP: It is even better if you toss in a bit of shredded cheddar cheese and diced onion before baking.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb ground beef, browned, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (best to thaw a bit first)
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Put in 9 x 13 glass baking dish; spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30-40 minutes.