Recipe by Terri F.
Easy and delicious way to get spinach into someone's diet. They won't know what hit 'em!
Top Review by Tebo
Had this for dinner last night with a poached egg. Worked like a charm. I thought it would be a little bland so I added some peri peri pepper to spice it up. I would like to try this with a stronger cheese next time as well. Good recipe though.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon herb seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cook onion in butter until just tender.
- Stir in potatoes, herb seasoning, salt, and spinach.
- Cook about 4 minutes, until potatoes are thawed.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream.
- Spread in 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender.