Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This quick and easy recipe brings out the best in fresh, bold flavors. Makes a great appetizer or side dish to any meal and veggie lovers will feel good knowing that this recipe is nothing but goodness as a main course.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Garlic and Herb Hash Browns
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb fresh tomato, seeded, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup stone ground mustard
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium bowl mix hash browns and eggs together until combined. Press hash browns into a non stick 9-inch pie dish. 2. Bake hash browns for 20-25 minutes or until well browned on top.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss tomatoes, avocados and mustard together.
- Cut hash browns into 6 wedges and top with spiced tomato avocado salad.