Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is different but you must try it. It is so good...
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- Brown meat in a large deep stove pot at medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add spices to pot.
- Add to cooked meat in this order, soup, tomatoes, beans & mushrooms.
- Stir Well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- Set timer for 20 minutes.
- Eat with Rice, chips & cheese on top.