- 1 (18 ounce) packageof pre-made cookie dough (like Pillsbury)
- 1 (28 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- cut cookie dough into 12 equal pieces and press into the cups of a muffin tin making sure to go up the sides.
- Fill with pumpkin pie filling-most likely you will have extra should you wish to make more.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and pie spice.