Harry Potter's Pumpkin Juice Mix
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup regular iced tea mix powder
- 1 cup orange breakfast drink mix, like Tang
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Measure all ingredients into a clean dry jar.
- Stir or shake well.
- To serve: 2-3 heaping tsp with 1 mug hot water.
- Serve hot or chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried this recipe. As I didn't want to make pumpkin juice with real pumpkins. This recipe tastes best cold. Use only 2 heaping teaspoons of the mix in a cup of cold water. Keep a straw or stiring stick in the drink to keep the it all mixed. Tried it hot/warm and it lost some flavor. I may try adding more tang and sugar to the mix. Other wise I enjoied it! Thanks for the recipe!