Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this oil to toss veggies in before roasting or brush on tofu, meat or quorn before cooking.
- 2 dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 300 ml olive oil
- Using a pestle and mortar, grind the dried ingredients together to form a coarse mixture.
- Add the garlic and stir in the olive oil.
- Pour the mixture into a jar, allowing the spices to settle.
- Keeps in the fridge for 1 week.