Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and spicy dip. To strain the youghurt push through a fine sieve.
- 225 g thick and creamy plain yogurt, strained
- 3 -4 tablespoons harissa (depending on taste)
- 1⁄4 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
- Spoon the yogurt into a bowl.
- beat in as much harissa as you like.
- Stir in most of the coriander and mint, and season if you like.
- Tip into a serving bowl.
- garnish with the rest of the herbs and serve.
My harissa will blow your socks off, so I used 2 TEASPOONS of harissa and added 1 tablespoon of honey. Still hot but with a nice flavor.
Loved this dip, made it to go with Moroccan Cigars and it was lovely, great flavours. Thank you!