Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This healthy slaw tastes great and looks wonderful, and uses a minimum of ingredients. The shredded bok choy contrasts nicely with the cabbage, and the whole slaw is tied together with a slightly sweet vinaigrette. If you wish, you could add some shredded carrot for more color. Prep time includes allowing slaw to "wilt".
Top Review by Heather Sullivan
I made a half batch with rice vinegar, coleman's dry mustard, fry salt (which probably contains paprika and celery seed which I didn't have on hand) and black pepper. The Coleman's mustard made the dressing quite spicy but it was still absolutely delicious - like a non-creamy coleslaw. I served this with hot chicken wraps with chipotle mayonnaise.
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded raw bok choy, dark green leaves only
- 1 green onion, white part only,finely minced
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- salt and pepper