1/2 Photos of Happy Dog/Puppy Food
This recipe is guaranteed to satisfy the pickiest dog. We were advised to feed our puppy dry puppy chow. He would just nibble on it throughout the day. Consequently his outside needs were hard to predict. This recipe was the answer. Our mature dog suddenly developed an appetite for his food, too. Now, both dogs practically inhale this (I feed twice a day), we know when to let them outside, resulting in happier pets and parents! It also provides some extra calcium and protein. If your dog doesn't exercise much, you can use the lighter canned dog food, and the fat free yogurt.
My Private Note
bowl of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dog food, amount per recommendation by chow manufacturer for your breed/weight
- 1 tablespoon whole yogurt, per 1/2 cup chow
- 1 tablespoon canned dog food, per 1/2 cup chow
- 1Place recommended amount of chow in dog bowl.
- 2Add yogurt and canned dog food.
- 3Stir to mix dry chow with"wet" ingredients.
- 4Watch dog inhale all of it within seconds.
- 5Twenty minutes later take dog outdoors.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Happy Dog/Puppy Food
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: