8 hrs 15 mins
Denise in NH's Note:
I found this recipe in the "Mable Hoffman's Crockery Cookery" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Crumble beef into a slow cooker.
- 2Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt and dry soup mix.
- 3Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce, then add celery and carrots.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- 5Turn control to HIGH.
- 6Add cooked macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
- 7Cover and cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Soup
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 1068.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: