Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in the "Mable Hoffman's Crockery Cookery" cookbook.
Make and share this Hamburger Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Crumble beef into a slow cooker.
- Add pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt and dry soup mix.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce, then add celery and carrots.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH.
- Add cooked macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
- Serve hot.