Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Campbell's Kitchens. Very easy to make and kids love it!!
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 3⁄4 lb tomatoes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's condensed beef broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 3 carrots, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 1 cup kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat macaroni
- Brown beef and drain excess fat.
- Add beef and all the ingredients except mararoni shells into a soup kettle.
- Boil 30 minutes, then add macaroni.
- Cook 15 minutes more.