1/3 Photos of Hamburger Skillet Supper
This is something new that our family tried that I got from a magazine. We were surprised that we would all like it so much! It doesn't take very much time at all so it is great when time is limited.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add noodles with contents of seasoning packet and water.
- 3Bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- 4Add the veggies and cook until tender, about 3 minutes as well.
- 5Makes about 4 servings.
- 6Here is another way to do it: Cook the beef as stated previously. During this time, heat up a saucepan of water to cook the ramen noodles in. Rather than just using 1 packet, use 2 packets of the beef flavor ramen noodles. When cooking the noodles, cook them without the flavoring. During this time, (after you drain the ground beef) add the veggies to the meat and continue to cook. As the veggies become cooked, add the two packets of flavoring to the beef-veggie mixture. The ramen noodles don't take long to cook, so be sure to watch them. When they are done, drain them, and add them to the beef-veggie mixture. The completed dish will have more flavor, and more noodles for the noodle lovers! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Skillet Supper
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 511.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: