Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is something new that our family tried that I got from a magazine. We were surprised that we would all like it so much! It doesn't take very much time at all so it is great when time is limited.
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add noodles with contents of seasoning packet and water.
- Bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add the veggies and cook until tender, about 3 minutes as well.
- Makes about 4 servings.
- Here is another way to do it: Cook the beef as stated previously. During this time, heat up a saucepan of water to cook the ramen noodles in. Rather than just using 1 packet, use 2 packets of the beef flavor ramen noodles. When cooking the noodles, cook them without the flavoring. During this time, (after you drain the ground beef) add the veggies to the meat and continue to cook. As the veggies become cooked, add the two packets of flavoring to the beef-veggie mixture. The ramen noodles don't take long to cook, so be sure to watch them. When they are done, drain them, and add them to the beef-veggie mixture. The completed dish will have more flavor, and more noodles for the noodle lovers! Enjoy!
Now this was good. Very Fast. I added a Tablespoon of Soy Sauce and used mixed veggies. I just did not want to cook and this recipe helped though the day. We both got to eat. HE HE Had buttered bread with this. I do believe children will love this one.
I've made something very like this before, so I know it's terrific. We don't use the veggies in ours, but we do melt about 1/4-1/3 lb of Velveeta cheese into it....mmmmmmm! Nice and quick and very cheesy.
I used two packages of noodles. I also added the seasoning packets and a tsp. of worcestershire sauce to the meat and cooked the noodles separatly.