Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and eash - kid and budget friendly
- 1 lb hamburger or 1 lb buffalo
- 1 cup cooked macaroni (add more to stretch the pennies)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 5 ounces water (1/2 soup can)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder (optional)
- Start macaroni cooking.
- Fry hamburger in large skillet with salt/pepper/garlic powder/onion powder/chili powder to taste.
- Drain when cooked through.
- Drain macaroni and add to hamburger in skillet. Add tomato soup and water (a little at a time) heat through.
- Serve. Very tasty with a salad and Italian bread and butter.
Sounds great (haven't tried it yet, though)... but I'm pretty sure it's not got 40 servings! Is that number correct, or does it need to be changed?!